Friday, March 16, 2012

Thrilling 30s !

After completing three decades of a thrilling existence in this planet …I am celebrating my womanhood like never before ….each day bringing with it many more adventures ,pleasant and not so pleasant lessons …I am so happy …..…everything is so perfect deep down .....…imperfections are only superficial ….have finally realized the power of letting go and embracing whatever life is offering me at this very moment .
Spirituality has taken my life on to a very different level altogether... it has provided me a platform to cushion the fall caused by inevitable stresses of modern life and has also broadened my view so as to accommodate my as well as others's opinions,mistakes,rigidity and imperfections.
Life is lived TODAY not in YESTERDAYS & TOMORROWS !

No comments: